Who Should Become A Member?
We welcome any company, business entity, non-profit organisation (including HOA’s and community forums), academic institution that is involved in the development, production, deployment, service, maintenance or analysis of FTTX networks or FTTX network components.
Change the future of Africa through effective broadband penetration
By actively participating in our community you are able to take part in the process of accelerating fibre deployments in Africa. Members of the FTTX Council Africa support the development and deployment of broadband infrastructure that will change the lives of all citizens on the continent of Africa. We salute our member companies for their contribution to broadband penetration!!
Once you decided to become a member you will have to fill in an application form. This application is then approved by the Board of Directors. Once approval has been granted you are formally introduced to the rest of the members.
Benefits Of Being A Member Of The FTTX Council Africa
- Access to industry events and sharing of market data : The FTTX Council Africa, as well as our partners often host industry events where market data is discussed and presented in the form of detailed analysis of these statistics.
- Unique networking opportunities : By joining the FTTX Council Africa you are able to meet leaders in the industry and benefit from new contacts, open discussions and new insights!
- Participation in FTTX Council Africa Conferences and other events : Our annual conference is THE meeting point for all people interested in fibre related activities in Africa. We also host annual golf days that are exclusively open to our members.
- ZAR 109,000
- Corporate Membership
- Multi-Nationals / Operators
- Companies active in more than one FTTX Council Africa region
- ZAR 69,000
- Corporate Membership
- Large Organisations
- Large Companies active in only one FTTX Council Africa region
- ZAR 39,000
- Small / Medium Enterprises
- Small / Medium Enterprises active in only one FTTX Council Africa region
- ZAR 10,000
- Academic institutions and research firms
- Membership based on offering FTTX Council Africa access to research results for industry reports
- ZAR 5,000
- Single Membership
- one-man businesses or consultants
MEMBER CODE OF CONDUCT
All members are required to adhere to our CODE OF CONDUCT.
The FTTX Council Africa will consider complaints made against members and a process for the investigation process can be found on the FTTX Council Africa website.
FTTX Council Africa members must co-operate with the FTTX Council Africa to resolve all complaints lodged against members and any decisions taken by the FTTX Council Africa including disciplinary procedure and potential suspension.
Certificates are issued annually. Always request a valid membership certificate.